Project Development and Management
Developing successful projects
- Turning ideas into realistic and deliverable project plans
- Setting up effective project management systems and processes
- Developing your project management skills
- Evaluating progress
- Interim project management
From refining initial ideas and developing a case, to getting the right people involved, managing the tasks and resource planning, Project Management is a vital part of management and development for all organisations and enterprises.
I have over twenty years experience of successful project management in many different contexts and I understand the realities of project development and management in small organisations and the voluntary and community sector.
- Delivering Interim Business Development manager services to a small mental health charity.
- Working as Project Manager for the Targeted Support Fund - a £1 million, two year programme supporting Community Empowerment activities in six local authority areas in Yorkshire and the Humber.
- Supporting Business Planning for a range of local voluntary and community organisations - assessing new service developments and planning implementation.
- As Director of the South Yorkshire Funding Advice Bureau I created, developed and managed projects over several years including a new accredited training course and local neighbourhood based support services.
You probably have more project management skills than you realise. I can help you to organise and structure your thinking and planning so that you can see exactly where you are, where you need to be and provide some tools to help you get there.